- AWLGRIP – is one of the world’s best professional yacht paint manufacturer of antifouling, catalysts, thinners, primers, varnish and fillers. With over 45 years of experience, AWLGRIP products are environmentally friendly and their high performance is guaranteed;
- GF Marine – is a leading provider of an application-oriented complete system consisting of pipes, fittings, valves and the corresponding automation and jointing technology. Their Central Test Lab is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 to fully comply with legal norms and standards;
- Duramax Marine – is a globally trusted producer of water-lubricated bearing, shaft sealing, heat exchange and impact protection systems for the marine industry. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Duramax Marine products are produced using a quality management system that meets internationally recognized requirements;
- Temprotech – is an internationally renowned manufacturer specialized in flame retardant temporary protection materials for the total protection and fire safety of ships of any kind and size. Their materials are rigorously tested and certified to a variety of internationally recognized FR Standards;
- International – is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high performance boat paint, yacht coatings and cutting-edge antifouling products. Seriously committed to continuous innovation and confident of their scientific expertise, the International brand has become synonymous with the highest standard of care for all kinds of vessels and is an integral part of boat building and maintenance.
- UNITOR – Chemical manufactured to the very highest standards and designed to work within the toughest marine conditions, our standardized product range offers consistent, dependable documented performance, time and time again.
- USAG TOOLS – Usag began to manufacture and operate in the professional tools sector alongside other small firms in Italy. In 1991 USAG became part of the French Group Facom Tools S.A., then of the American Group The Stanley Works and, by March 2010, of the Multi-National Group Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- 3M – The 3M Company, formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation operating in
the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods. The company produces adhesives, abrasives, laminates, passive fire protection, personal protective equipment, window films, paint protection films.
- Deck Supplies
- Mechanical Equipment
- Safety Equipment
Our chandler orders are delivered directly to your gangway.