Palumbo Superyachts Refit, leading brand in the refit and repair of motor and sailing yachts, announces a new discount package in order to boost the recovery of production activities after the slowdown inflicted by the pandemic.
The package offered in all the shipyards belonging to the Palumbo network (Ancona, Savona, Napoli, Marsiglia and Malta) includes:
- 50% discount on outside on-the-hard parking rates from 15 September to 15 November 2020;
- 50% discount on hauling and launching services from 15 September to 15 November 2020;
- No price increase for mooring at the yard until 10 January 2021;
- Free antibody tests and/or swab tests at the beginning and end of the works. Such tests will be arranged with Captains under strict anti-Covid 19 protocols and keeping the utmost confidentiality on all the crew.
Palumbo Superyachts Refit is operating in order to enhance the customer experience, improve operational reliability and maintain the value of its clients’ asset over time.
Our team has been recruited and trained to operate with the most advanced technologies and the shipyards’ extensive resources have been combined into a highly synergetic network capable of efficiently servicing any kind of yacht in five yards strategically located across the Mediterranean.
With a wide range of high-quality, warranty-protected and cost-effective services, our customers can rely on us for the most adequate execution of any kind of work in the finest tradition of engineering and ship-repair excellence.
- Dry – Docks
- Floating dry-docks
- Climate-controlled floating
- 3300 ton superyacht lifting platform
- Travel lifts
- Berths up to 200 m / 656 ft length fully equipped with shore power and fresh water connections
- Crane and logistic assistance
- Cooling towers
- Scaffolding and climate-controlled cover
- Tender garage
- Container and storage area
- Superyacht refit, repair, maintenance and conversion
- Afloat repairs
- Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, carpentry and painting services
- In-house project management
- Yacht support with classification societies
- Exteriors and interiors designer
- Joinery, metal shop, upholstery and warehouse
- Office space and secretarial support for crew management
- Living and recreational areas
- Yacht concierge
- Electric bike service
- Yacht chandler & showroom