- AWLGRIP – is one of the world’s best professional yacht paint manufacturer of antifouling, catalysts, thinners, primers, varnish and fillers. With over 45 years of experience, AWLGRIP products are environmentally friendly and their high performance is guaranteed;
- GF MARINE – is a leading provider of an application-oriented complete system consisting of pipes, fittings, valves and the corresponding automation and jointing technology. Their Central Test Lab is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 to fully comply with legal norms and standards;
- DURAMAX MARINE – is a globally trusted producer of water-lubricated bearing, shaft sealing, heat exchange and impact protection systems for the marine industry. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Duramax Marine products are produced using a quality management system that meets internationally recognized requirements;
- TEMPROTECH – is an internationally renowned manufacturer specialized in flame retardant temporary protection materials for the total protection and fire safety of ships of any kind and size. Their materials are rigorously tested and certified to a variety of internationally recognized FR Standards;
- INTERNATIONAL – is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high performance boat paint, yacht coatings and cutting-edge antifouling products. Seriously committed to continuous innovation and confident of their scientific expertise, the International brand has become synonymous with the highest standard of care for all kinds of vessels and is an integral part of boat building and maintenance.
- UNITOR – Chemical manufactured to the very highest standards and designed to work within the toughest marine conditions, our standardized product range offers consistent, dependable documented performance, time and time again.
- USAG TOOLS – Usag began to manufacture and operate in the professional tools sector alongside other small firms in Italy. In 1991 USAG became part of the French Group Facom Tools S.A., then of the American Group The Stanley Works and, by March 2010, of the Multi-National Group Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- 3M – The 3M Company, formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation operating in
the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods. The company produces adhesives, abrasives, laminates, passive fire protection, personal protective equipment, window films, paint protection films.
- YAMAHA – a Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, marine products such as boats and outboard motors, and other motorized products.
- MISTRAL YACHTING – An exclusive line of mattresses specifically created for luxury yachts and combining technology, comfort and design. Luxury Yachting Bedding.
- HELLY HANSEN – A leading Scandinavian producer of sport & workwear worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites, for more than 140 years. Headquartered in Moss, Norway, from when first founded in 1877, in October 2009 the company head office was moved to Oslo.
- VICTORINOX – A manufacturer of knifes and luxury watches based in the town of Ibach, in the Canton of Schwyz, Switzerland.
Well known for its Swiss Army knives made of a proprietary blend steel from Germany and France, since its acquisition of rival Wenger in 2005 it has become the sole supplier of multi-purpose knives to the Swiss army.
In addition to being the biggest manufacturer of pocket knives worldwide, the company licenses its logo for watches, apparel and travel gear.
- CASIO – A Japanese multinational manufacturer of consumer and commercial electronics, it produces: calculators, mobile phones, digital cameras, electronic musical instruments, and analogue and digital watches.
- AQUA LUNG – The first open-circuit, self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (or “SCUBA”) to reach worldwide popularity and commercial success, for the past 70 years the company has been producing the class of equipment now commonly referred to as diving regulators or demand valves.
- VARTA – A German company specialized in distribution, recharging and repair of portable accumulators, is an established global manufacturer of batteries for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets.
- BTICINO – An Italian metalworking company operating in the field of electrical low voltage equipment for residential, commercial and utility customers. Bticino proposes solutions for the energy distribution and for the communication (intercoms and video intercoms) networks as well as for the control of light, sound, climate and security.
- YANMAR – A Japanese diesel engine manufacturer founded in Osaka, Japan in 1912, Yanmar produces and distributes engines for a wide range of applications, including seagoing vessels, pleasure boats, construction and agriculture equipment and generator sets.